Elite Vapor & Exhaust Control Measures
Miller Integrated Solutions offers a diverse range of equipment and solutions to enable customers to better control vapors. We’ve been a leader in vapor control for decades using our patented equipment and technology, and we take pride in extending our leadership to the development of new technologies and approaches for reducing emissions.
Our unique equipment and solutions bring value to customers by reducing the cost associated with air emissions control. We strive to help our clients achieve compliance with the most affordable and effective technologies in the world. Our offerings include carbon canisters and liquid chemical scrubbers of various sizes, fully-integrated MSS vacuum trucks, and Quick Change MSS vacuum trucks that allow for fast changeout of carbon canisters and liquid media components.
This combination of equipment and solutions is also unique in the industry. We manufacture our own equipment, maintain a fleet of vapor control equipment, and operate the equipment on a daily basis. We can help you manage the complexities of air emissions compliance and perform the work in the field.
Our Technology Solutions
We’re proud to offer solutions for nearly every industrial application in the vapor control space. Below you can find a brief description of the technologies we use to achieve industry-leading results, but for more information on how we can address your needs, we encourage you to contact us directly.
- Low-Pressure VCU
- Our patented Lower Pressure Vapor Control Unit (U.S. Patent #7,147,689) is ideal for applications that require little back pressure or operate near ambient pressure. Our models range in flow rates from 1 cfm to 1,200 cfm.
- This unit utilizies a liquid scrubbing media that strips contaminants from the vapor stream. Depending on the scrubbing media used, various contaminants can be targeted, including H2S and VOCs.
- Applications Include: Frac Tanks, Oily Water Sewers, Sour Water Strippers, Closed Drains, Centrifuges, Above-Ground Tanks, Sumps
- High-Volume Vapor Control Trailers
- Our high-volume units are designed for quick and easy setup and operation. These units are equipped with liquid and carbon canisters, which makes them extremely versatile.
- This unit comes in three or four-canister configurations. The liquid canisters pre-scrub the vapor stream to remove targeted contaminants prior to final polishing with the carbon canisters. Each carbon canister can hold 800 lbs.
- Applications include: Vacuum Trucks, Degassing
- Air Machine Vapor Control Trailers
- These large units can process up to 6,000 cfm and is designed to be used with an air machine, supersucker, combo unit or hydro-excavator.
- This unit is self-contained on a single trailer, and includes a liquid pre-treatment scrubber and dual 3,000 lb carbon canisters, skid-mounted with quick connections.
- Applications include: Air Machines, Hydro-Excavation, Degassing
- Skid-Mounted Canisters
- We offer skid-mounted carbon canisters and liquid pre-treatment scrubbing canisters for use in controlling various contaminants. These skid-mounted units provide the greatest possible flexibility for custom projects.
- Liquid scrubbers in this configuration can be individually configured for pre-treatment of different contaminants prior to final polishing with carbon, and are available in 1,000, 2,000, and 3,000 pound capacities. Carbon canisters can be rented on an individual basis or as a part of a carbon exchange program.
- Applications include: Custom Configurations
- Vacuum Trucks with Integrated Vapor Control
- Last, but not least, we carry our philosophy of integrated solutions to our well-known vacuum trucks. Our latest generation of vacuum trucks with integrated vapor control includes an innovative design that allows carbon tanks to be changed out within 15-30 minutes.